QCMF Award Criteria
It is important to note that these criteria are used by adjudicators to provide feedback to an ensemble regarding the ensemble’s performance of chosen repertoire at a particular moment in time. The award system is not, nor should be, used to make comparisons between ensembles within a section, nor between schools across the festival.
If you would like further clarification regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact the Artistic Director, Michael Jones on 3394 5691.
QCMF Child and Youth Risk Management Strategy
The primary goal of QCMF is to celebrate music and music education in Catholic Schools and Colleges. This document outlines the Festival’s QCMF Child and Youth Risk Management Strategy.
Uploading Stage Set-up and Performance Information Sheets
- Click on your school’s PURL or copy and paste your PURL into your browser.
- On the Manage Ensembles page scroll down to Ensembles.
- Find your Ensemble Name and click on Form Upload.
- On the Upload Documents page go to Information Sheet and click on Select File.
- Browse to find your completed Performance Information Sheet. Click on Open to select the correct file (.PDF, .JPG or .Docx formats accepted).
- Go to Stage Settings and click on Select File and repeat step 5. to select your completed Stage Set-up Sheet.
- Once both your completed sheets have been selected, click Upload Documents.
Once you see Document Upload Successful select Close and you will notice two grey icons beside Ensemble’s Form Upload link on the Manage Ensemble page:
CHANGING your Stage set-up and Performance Information Sheet
You can return and change your uploaded documents at any stage prior to the deadline (Monday, 23rd July) by clicking on Form Upload and selecting Change File and repeating Step 5. above and then clicking on Upload Documents.